Parenting Zero to Five
What's it all about?
This course is specifically created for parents and caregivers of babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
In this course, parents learn to unlock some of the mysteries involved with parenting very young children. These years can be particularly challenging for parents because children:
- have a limited view of the world (But what I see is all Mine!)
- have limited language skills (I learn to get my point across in other ways…..)
- have limited self-control (How about Now? I want it Now!)
We will help parents learn to:
- offer an interesting and stimulating environment
- encourage cooperative behaviour
- encourage language learning
- manage tantrums
- teach appropriate expression of feelings
- deal with problematic times of the day/week
…….. and much more!
No child minding available.
When does it happen?
Where do I go?
487 10 Ave, Campbell River, BC