Fri, 2011-09-23 09:47
Our young children are the future of our community. What we do today matters.
“The Path to Prosperity”
Join the Community Council of Partners, Success By 6
for lunch and a thought provoking presentation by Lynell Anderson
Monday November 7, 2011 @ 11:30 – 1:00
Community Centre Lounge
How do family health, child care and early learning have any relevance to strong and vibrant business?
· productivity, absenteeism, recruiting and retention of employees;
· motivation/energy/morale and concentration;
· civility, cooperation and collaboration;
· a strong work ethic
· community commitment; and
· access to a future workforce with high levels of skill and training
............ have relevance to successful business?
Thriving commerce, business and industry are linked to the successful people within the community. You may know that, but are wondering how much will it cost?
Lynell Anderson has done the math. She’s explored the challenges. Now she wants to share that with you.
Please RSVP the number of people who will be joining us for lunch -